Amanda F. Jenkins
J.D., cum laude, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ (2013)
- CALI Award, Torts, Fall 2010.
- Note and Comment Editor, Arizona State Law Journal.
- Pedrick Scholar.
- Cohen Professionalism Scholar.
- Lewis & Roca Peter Baird Writing Prize, 2012-2013, 2nd place.
- Finalist, Moot Court Client Counseling Competition 2010.∙
B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and English (double major), 2006.
- Alumni Scholarship for Academic Merit (2002-2006).
Amanda F. Jenkins is an associate at Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. She concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, financial services litigation, general business torts, and contract-related disputes.
Prior to joining Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP, Amanda worked as an associate for one of the largest law firms in the western United States. Amanda’s previous experience also includes serving as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable David G. Campbell at the U.S. District Court of Arizona, Judicial Extern with the Honorable Donn Kessler with the Arizona Court of Appeals, and Legislative Intern with the House Rules Committee for the Arizona House of Representatives.
- Representation of foreign manufacturing company in complex commercial breach of contract dispute with alleged damages in excess of one billion dollars.
- Representation of municipality in contract dispute against third-party alternative energy developer.
- Representation of internet company in contractual dispute in California state court.
- Representation of commission-based employee plaintiffs in contractual dispute jury trial, securing jury verdict in excess of $1,750,000 for plaintiffs.
- Representation of financial institution in favorable settlement in multi-state class action.
- Representation of municipality in obtaining temporary restraining order.
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- State of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Republican Lawyers’ Association, Executive Board Member, 2013-Present.
- Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Association of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital “Young Guns”