Andrew C. Stanley
J.D., University of Arizona – James E. Rogers College of Law 2012
B.S., Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona 2009
Andrew C. Stanley is an associate in the Phoenix office of Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. Andrew concentrates his practice on complex business disputes and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP, Andrew was an associate in the Phoenix, Arizona, office of an Am Law 100 firm.
- Helped achieve successful settlements for multiple corporate policyholders in insurance recovery and bad faith actions.
- Defended a transfusion medicine organization in products liability actions.
- Defended a recreational products manufacturer in a lawsuit alleging toxic exposure to beryllium.
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- State of Arizona
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association Executive Board, Environmental and Natural Resources
- Executive Board (Secretary), Cancer Support Community Arizona, Young Professionals Council: fundraising, events, volunteer activities, and community outreach
- Multiple pro-bono representations through Community Legal Services, Inc.’s Volunteer Lawyers Program, and upon referral from the District of Arizona
- Children’s Law Center Guardianship Clinic
- Rising Star, Southwest Super Lawyers (2014-2017)