J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (2014)
B.A., International Relations, Claremont McKenna College, Claremont (2010)
- Phi Beta Kappa.
Elaisha Nandrajog is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP. Elaisha maintains a wide-ranging employment law practice including litigating discrimination, harassment, and retaliation issues, counseling clients on daily California-specific employment practices and policies, and conducting internal employment investigations for public and private employers.
Prior to joining Sacks, Ricketts & Case, Elaisha worked in Southern California at a civil litigation firm specializing in public entity defense.
- Representation of major national airport in litigation involving disability discrimination, failure to accommodate, retaliation, and harassment. Assisted in obtaining complete defense verdict.
- Representation of airport in race discrimination lawsuit.
- Representation of employer against claims of sexual harassment, sexual battery, and negligent supervision and retention.
- Representation of non-profit against claims involving retaliation and wrongful termination in violation of public policy. Success on demurrer.
- Representation of school district and individual defendants in personal injury litigation involving negligent supervision during school football practice.
- Representation of school district in personal injury action involving issues of negligence and off-campus immunity.
- Representation of restaurant chain in contract action.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State of California
- State Bar of California