SRC and its attorneys and staff are committed to public service and improving the well-being of their communities. SRC attorneys and staff give significantly of their own time and resources to support various organizations, charities, schools, and other affiliated groups.
SRC encourages its team to engage in meaningful and impactful pro bono work. SRC’s legal pro bono efforts include collaborations with various rights-based groups that focus on voting rights, housing rights, and access to the legal system.
In addition to its attorneys’ and staff’s volunteer and pro bono efforts, SRC has pledged and provided financial support to the following organizations and groups:
- Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Arizona Women’s Education and Employment
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Phoenix
- Equality Arizona
- Equality California
- Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Los Altos-Mountain View Pony Baseball
- St. Mary’s Food Bank
To obtain additional information regarding SRC’s charitable and pro bono efforts, please contact Margaret Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-549-0586.